The SS2/SS8 universal segmenting and coring machine has been designed for the coring and cutting of varius fruit and vegetables. Advantages: SHAPES
It is a semi-automatic machine, which allows the cutting of apples, pears, oranges, kiwis, baby pineapples, baby melons, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, aubergines (eggplants), courgettes, cucumbers, mushrooms, etc. into different shapes (slices, wedges, sticks) and dimensions thanks to the possibility of replacing cutters and plungers.
The operator only needs to load the product. The automatic mechanism is equipped with plungers that push the product through the cutters performing the desired cut.
The product will be collected on the included conveyor belt.
• High cutting quality
• Very robust machine structure
• Compact size
• Simple and fast maintenance of the machine
• Easy sanitation
• Electrical panel built according to EEC/IP 65 standards
• Option: self-locking rotating wheels
It is equipped with: Conveyor belt for product.
• 8×8 mm
• 10×10 mm
• 12×12 mm
• 15×15 mm
• 20×20 mm
• Thickness from 4 mm to 12 mm
• Max diameter fruit: 85 mm
• Max. Length fruit: 100 mm
• From 2 to 16 wedges with or without coring
• Max diameter fruit: 110 mm
• Max. Length fruit: 120 mm
The SS2/SS8 universal segmenting and coring machine has been designed for the coring and cutting of varius fruit and vegetables.
|Production capacity||40 fruits / min||14 fruits/min|
|Machine dimensions (width x length x height)||1000x1000x2200 mm||770x1000x2100 mm|
|Conveyor belt dimensions (length x width)||1800x270 mm||1500x150 mm|
|Weight||580 kg||200 kg|
|Installed power||1 kW||0.75 kW|